Top Online Casinos in New Zealand
Some of the leading software developers in the market power the software platforms used by the major New Zealand online casinos. To accommodate Kiwi tastes, they have also modified their offerings. Thus, players may anticipate fantastic bonuses, top-notch online slot games, and first-rate customer service.
Leading Software Companies for Casinos in New Zealand
Most New Zealand casino sites have partnered with the following software providers to give their players a mobile compatible software platform and a rich portfolio of online casino games.
Microgaming is one of the biggest providers of online casino software in the world. It is known for signing partnership deals with other providers to create unique games. The portfolio not only includes a lucrative progressive jackpot network, but also a lot of branded content such as Jurassic World and Game of Thrones.
The credit of creating some of the most innovative gaming solutions in the world goes to NetEnt. This provider never operates in any jurisdiction without a valid license. So far, it has partnered with 200 operators, and as part of the agreement, it offers them its rich portfolio of 200+ games.
Play and Go
Play N Go is a Swedish company that was launched in the mid-nineties. The company’s aim is not to become the biggest in the world, but the best. And it appears as though Play N Go has succeeded because its games are some of the most played at online casinos. The provider has recently released titles such as Battle Royal, Wild Falls, Banana Rock, Star Joker, and Raging Rex.
QuickSpin is also a Swedish company that focuses on developing top-rated online casino games that can be played for fun as well as real money. Several noted online casinos such as LeoVegas, Bet365, PokerStars, and others offer QuickSpin slots in their portfolios. Some of the best QuickSpin slots are Tiger’s Glory, Divine Dreams, and Ark of Mystery.
Playing on the Move in New Zealand
Since most of the top-rated New Zealand online casinos are compatible with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, New Zealand players can definitely carry their mobile casinos in their pockets and play real money casino games whenever and wherever they wish:
- Download Native Gaming Apps – Many New Zealand online casinos offer native apps for iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone devices. Players have to download and install these apps on their devices to start playing.
- Browser Based Play – This is the most hassle free way to play as you don’t have to download anything. You just have to visit the online casino on your mobile device, log in using existing details, and start playing on your mobile device browser.
Choosing the Best Online Casinos for New Zealand
The best online casinos for New Zealand players are the ones we have already reviewed and rated. However, the following guidelines will help NZ residents to make the right choice:
- Licensing – Never sign up at online casinos that do not mention their licensing and ownership information.
- Fair Games – Check if the online casino has partnered with an independent auditor to regularly check its games and software for fairness.
- Customer Support – Sign up only at online casinos that offer 24/7 live support along with toll-free telephonic support for NZ customers.
- Payment Methods – Check if the banking page lists your preferred payment method.
- Currencies – Check if the online casino supports NZD so that you can save on currency conversion fees.
How Reputable are New Zealand Online Casino Sites?
Any online casino that accepts players from New Zealand is reputed provided it operates under a valid gambling license granted in well-known gambling jurisdictions such as Malta, UK, Kahnawake, Alderney, Isle of Man, and Gibraltar.
Players should also check for an association with industry watchdogs such as eCOGRA, which ensures that online casinos maintain a high standard of game fairness.
Preferred Banking Methods for New Zealand Players
Usually, making deposits and withdrawals is free at NZ online casinos, but some online casinos charge fees. If your online casino does not support NZD, you may have to pay currency conversion fees. Players should also note that all deposit methods cannot be used for withdrawals too.
- Credit Cards – The most traditional, safe, secure, and fast way to make deposits into your gaming account is through credit cards.
- POLi – Since POLi serves as a secure bridge between gaming accounts and bank accounts, it is one of the most popular banking option in New Zealand.
- Electronic Wallets – Players can use methods such as Click2Pay, Skrill, Ukash, and Neteller to make quick deposits and withdrawals. Electronic wallets present a safe, secure, cost effective, quick, and anonymous banking option.